Believeth!

Any religion that REQUIRES a person to believe certain (or all) aspects or claims of that religion, should be avoided.  Don't tell me that I MUST believe anything. 
 
I don't believe anything simply because I am told to believe them, no matter what the threat if I don't believe.  I believe things that I have become convinced are true, or at least convinced are very plausible.  

If your religion REQUIRES you to believe this:

Or believe this:

Or this:

Or this:

. . . then you are stuck in a high-control cult.  Please don't try to get me to join your cult.

My beliefs are driven by facts - not the other way around.
~unknown

The time to believe something is when sufficient evidence has been presented.
~unknown

. . . free thought means that you’re literally free to believe whatever makes sense to you, and you’re free to change your mind when it doesn’t make sense anymore. You’re neither damned nor saved according to anything you do or do not believe, because the goal is not to believe but to improve understanding. The only way to do that is to seek out the flaws in your current perspective and correct them. Faith offers no way to do that. So it’s best to abandon faith first.
~Aron Ra

bob
r.u.reasonable@gmail.com

Comments